Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Komorowski

This doc did a hysterectomy and bladder suspension on me some years ago (done vaginally)...was left in constant discomfort...just recently had repair work done...hernias had developed...and seems tissue had just been jammed in and my "V" (can't say the "V" word on this site) actually was untangled by the new surgeon. I would not recommend surgery with this doc.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

She saved my life and the life of my daughter and diagnosed a potentially life threatening cancer. Which prompted genetic testing for my children and surgery for me. She is excellent!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Would not recommend, never met a doctor who seems so insensitive.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I have always had good experiences with Dr. K. She put me at ease with her relaxed manner during my first visit. After I moved, I even continued to drive from Cincinnati to Kettering in order to see her. (for checkups, not for a pregnancy). I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

She was extremely rude and had horrible bedside manner! I will go out of my way to make sure I get any other doctor but her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

This doctor is the worst. I have a different doctor in the same practice that I love. However, I had a life threatening emergency and she told the ER doctor that she was not coming in, that was a year ago when she was on call. Everyone ended up missing the emergency. Then I ended up having to see her again and she was the worst. I have similar issues and the best response I got was "what do you want me to do about it"? Um, ok. Seriously. She wouldn't listen to me and I was so thankful for my doctor coming to see what was going on and explaining what was going on and making sure that they didn't miss anything this time. If you are thinking about seeing Dr. Komorowski, don't pick another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I have to say that I am SURE that all of these reviews are NOT written by the same person - ha! Many of these reviews sound like the exact experience I had. Dr. K was adequate for routine office visits, although I NEVER waited less than an hour. However, when I was scheduled to be induced with my son, she required that I be at the hospital by 3AM. When I did as I was told (first child), all the nurses were laughing and said that is sounded like my doctor just wanted to be sure she was home in time for dinner. (There was no need for me to be there at 3AM, it is not hospital policy as I was lead to believe.) So, thanks to her, I got to go into a 14 hour labor on no sleep. Turns out, after 4 cm, I wasn't progressing. Nurses tried tirelessly all day to reach Dr. K and get her to stop by an look at me, but she couldn't be bothered. The first time I saw her was when she walked into the operating room to perform my emergency C-Section. If your considering her, find someone else!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I would not recommend this incompentent woman to anyone! She almost killed me 13 years ago because she wouldn't listen to ME! She rates top in my DON'T GO TO THIS OB_GYN! Her bedside manner stinks and she does not listen to the patient. She pooh-poohs it away. Funny how after my horrible experience she had a whole different attitude in the hospital and went right back to her I don't really care attitude at my check-up. She was immediately fired as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Komorowski is an excellent knowledgable doctor. I am a new patient and I had a great experience. She is kind, listens well and very helpful. She performed several biopsies which were uncomfortable, but she was very sympathetic and helped me through it. I look forward to my return visit with her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I tend to almost feel like all of the negative comments on here are from the same, disgruntled patient. I have been a patient of Dr. Komorowski for over 19 years. My mother, sister, and daughter all go to her as well. Any time a friend or family member needs an ob/gyn, I highly recommend her. She's VERY caring, VERY patient and understanding, and I've always felt very comfortable with her. Yes, you probably are going to have to wait a bit, but she also delivers babies. I've NEVER had an issue in 19 yrs with Dr. K. I think she's wonderful. And to those who say she seems uninterested - perhaps she's trying to distract you with conversation on normal things while she is doing an exam to take your mind off of it. NEVER has she suggested surgery to me or anyone that I know of that sees her that wasn't necessary or requested.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Susan M. Komorowski's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)