Ratings for Dr. Jayanthi Alagarsamy

There has been a disconnect with the staff regarding administrative tasks on several occasions. They have forgotten to submit my paper work for blood work causing multiple trips and calls to the offices and they are very lax regarding responsiveness to phone calls. They have even told me that they are in the process of submitting paper work or they will call back within an hour only to require me to call them again and again. The Doctor is great and the staff is fine when it comes to the time you are there but the Administrative tasks are well below average if not poor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Samy is a wonderful, caring person who when I started seeing her years ago was patient and genuinely concerned about my health issues. Now that she is in a bigger group practice, she doesn't spend the time nor do treatment. She repeatedly has me come back to see "another" doctor in the practice instead of her treating me. I feel it's all about making money, not about caring for te patient anymore. She goes on vacation and does not have another doctor cover for her. So, you are left stranded with no one that can help you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

dr. samy is one of the most polite knowledgable docotrs i have ever been to!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Jayanthi Alagarsamy's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1993)