Ratings for Dr. Edward C. Spoon

I have been his patient for 18 years and he delivered my son who is 17 years old now. The most caring Doctor in Vegas and I am lucky to found him 18 years ago. Before him I used to go to my Doctor in Los Angeles since didn't like the Doctors in Las Vegas. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had a very good experience with this doctor. Was easy to schedule my appointment as a new patient. All staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Spoons for 15 years, he has delivered both my girls , and given me two women surgeries , I trust him completly

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The front staff was horrible. They don't let you know if the doctor is on time or running late. They also hold private conversations while you are standing there waiting. The waiting room area is very dirty and smells. The nurse was very nice. I really liked doctor spoon until the end of my pregnancy. I ended up being delivered by another doctor since dr spoon/ staff didnt think it was time to deliver. My new OB's office is very clean. Also he has a very helpful board behind the front desk, telling you if the doctor is on time, running late or at the hospital. I won't be going back to dr. Spoon for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr spoon is the best! We moved here expecting our first child and after trying a different obgyn I switched to dr spoon! And I have no regrets! He's very professional and a caring doctor! He is great and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you dr spoon for a great end of pregnancy experience and a great delivery! You were fantastic and sensitive and I appreciate you!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Spoon delivered my first child. He is a great doctor, always friendly and makes you feel really comfortable around him. I had an emergency c-section and he was at the hospital within 30 minutes. LOVE Dr. Spoon!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I chose Dr.Spoon to deliver my first baby after finding his ratings on this site. We were very nervous, but Dr. Spoon was ALWAYS so confident about everything, and this really put us at ease. He has such an excellent persona and makes you feel comfortable about the situation. I remember catching a cold during month 8, OVERLY concerned with my first born, it was awesome to have him call back within the hour. I never dreaded going to my appointments, even if my husband was unable to attend due to work or school. I will most definitely have Dr. Spoon deliver my other children, he is fantastic!! Never be afraid to ask him a question regarding your pregnancy, he is always happy to explain and address your concerns! The only downside is that he has a lot of patients and sometimes his appointments run longer at times, probably due to varying severity of one other appointment. Be patient, he's worth it ladies!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

The absolute best doctor! Best nurse's and caring enviroment! Dr. Spoon was so wonderful and kind to me every visit and there after. I feel very lucky to have found such a GREAT DR!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I really liked him at first....but then I upset him by walking out of the office after 2 hours of waiting and being told "you are next" by his staff. I tried to explain to him on my next visit that I have to leave work to see him and although I completely understand that emergencies (and deliveries!) come up unexpected, I just need to be told the truth by his staff so I can set the right expectations with my boss & with myself (umpregnant woman in a doctor's office for 2 hours with no food..what?!?). Ever since then he has been rude, hasn't listened to my concerns, rushed me out of the office, and misdiagnosed me when I came to his office with pelvic pain. I really did like him at first, but it seems to me this doctor is one with quite the "ego" and I messed with that. On to the next doctor...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I have been Dr. Spoon's patient since 2005. He took care of me during my pregnancy, and even though I was only 17 then, he listened, and answered all my questions without making me feel like a stupid kid. On my delivery day he went to see me at the hospital even though he wasn't schedule to be there. He delivered my son by C-section and took care of me every step of the way. After I had my son, I developed postpartum depression and he listened to all my problems and make me feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. He REALLY LISTENS and cares about what you have to say, which is hard to say about most doctors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Edward C. Spoon's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)