Ratings for Dr. Stanley W. Arnold

This doctor is horrible! I was seen yesterday at ER nearby for dizziness and chest pain. They wanted to admit me for further testing, but it was so late so I declined. The doctor I saw in ER let me leave after signing paperwork stating it was against his advice. He further stated that I needed stress test with echo to verify that I don't have heart disease. I assured him that I would go to urgent care at Edinger Medical, and was confident that I would get the referral done because they have wonderful doctors! So I come in for appointment, and told him what hospital said I needed done. He flatly stated that a mere stress test is enough and refused the echo. Firstly, one can't see the heart in action by means of EKG. At best, it will reveal palpitations and patient exhaustion. Let me say this: I don't appreciate arrogant attitudes. If I end up finding out I have heart disease, I will sue. Doctors are ignorant, trying to look good for insurance companies by refusing treatment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I've never taken the time to write a bad review about anyone, but this doctor's bedside manner and condescending attitude warrants this negative review. He was dismissive and didn't want to be bothered with a few questions about an alternative to the medicine he wanted to prescribe. I'm extremely underweight due to recent undiagnosed nausea and vomiting. When I asked what can I do to gain weight and inquired about an antihistamine that not only helps you sleep at night but is known for weight gain, his flippant response was "Eat." He acted like he had never heard of the medication I was referring to when there's no doubt he knew what it was. I've always recommended Edinger Medical to friends but now I will make sure to say "Don't use Dr. Arnold." He was absolutely rude.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

It's been years but still irks me this ego maniac is an MD! I aquired this chronic condition with uncontrollable cough spasm where I would cough until my brain blacked out, always falling down if standing!... orig ER diagnosis was "bronchitis" Then I see this Stanley Arnold who just declared it to be not bronchitis but rather asthma and RXed oran and inhaled steriods plus cough syrup. The meds helped just a little. I kept returning for weeks without improvement (Note my liver screen showed unexplained high enzymes which he noted but IGNORED! Only later I discovered I have Hepatitis C with heavydamage to my liver and all these steriods were like gasoline on a fire!) Ultimately he hospitalized me to pump REALLY serious steriods and "Inhalation Treatments" and lung capacity tests ..nothing he did helped and so finally he resorted to actually calling me a liar and saying that I was not blacking out! He totally missed testbook symptoms pointed to Whooping Cough.A LAZY Egotisitical Doc!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Stanley W. Arnold's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Harvard-Pilgrim