Ratings for Dr. Katherine D. Sherif

Such a great experience if you have PCOS see this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have NO idea how this Dr is getting these rave reviews. I will assume all her friends and family are writing them. I started seeing Dr. Sheriff about two years ago. I never felt comfortable with her...But I stayed because finding a new Dr is a pain and I had the false hope that perhaps things would get better. The first meeting/impression of her was that she was uninterested in her new patient. She didn't even know anything about me and recommend medication to treat my PCOS rather than first trying diet and exercise. Red flag! During my most recent appt with her she was obviously uninterested and spent more time clicking away on the computer than actually looking at me and engaging me the patient during the visit. I recently spoke to her over the phone and she rushed off the phone telling me she had to go. We hadent even been on the phone long. She is a rude physician with no personality. She will also push you off on her PA. I highly discourage anyone from becoming a patient at this practice. I am finding a new Dr today. Wish I had listened to gut two years ago and left sooner.

Submitted August 4, 2015

I have seen Dr Sherif many times. She is so down to earth, kind and love her witty sense of humor. She is a great listener and very caring. I am very fortunate to have met her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr..Sherif is not personable at all. she didnt seem interested in even getting to know me as a new patient. The appt seemed rushed. Needless to say I plan to find a new doctor. I will not continue to see a Dr I do not feel comfortable with.

Submitted May 18, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sheriff was that she was condescending, awkward, and uninterested in spending time with a new patient and walking them through the system. When I expressed my frustration, she didn't have any bedside manner and left the appointment with tears in my eyes. I would not recommend her despite everyone else's positive reviews.

Submitted May 4, 2015

She was wonderful I would recommend her to anyone that has issues with PCOS. I have seen doctors over the past several years that would never take my condition serious. She talked to me and explained everything that was going on with my body perfectly and made me feel like a person again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Sherif is absolutely AMAZING and I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is very knowledgeable, intelligent, compassionate, understanding, and extremely sweet.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Katherine Sherif is kind, compassionate, caring, and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sherif spent so much time getting to know me. She diagnosed me with something my local doctors misdiagnosed. I feel very fortunate to be a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Sherif as my physician. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, but more importantly, she is kind, caring, and compassionate. During my visits with her, I feel like I am chatting with a good friend, rather than a physican. I have never met a physican like her. She always asks me what is going on in my life, and I feel like she knows me, something that I never felt with any other physician I have seen. While I have had to wait to see Dr Sherif, I have never found the wait to be very long. Like others have said, she takes her time to really listen, so it very understandable that there she may run a little behind. Also, she has always apologized if she does run behind, which shows that she is respectful of my time. I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Sherif. She is top notch!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Katherine D. Sherif's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)