Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Gaynor

I being knowing Dr. Gaynor for years. Wonderful Dr. And staff I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Great, efficient helpful understanding and not expensive

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

My husband and I love Dr. Gaynor and his staff. So happy to have found him. Easy to talk to. No airs about him. Down to earth. Easy appointments.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Excellent compassionate doctor, who is very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Robert Gaynor is the best doctor I have ever been to, not only is he extremely knowledgable, he is very caring and takes his time with his patients. He has a great bedside manner and has even personally followed up with me after a visit when I wasn't feeling well! I completely trust him with my care, as well as the care of my family and friends and I would highly recommend him as he is exceptional, and being an RN and in the medical field I am very picky when it comes to who I trust with my care and the care of my loved ones. If you pick Dr Gaynor as your primary care physician, you will NOT be disappointed that I can assure you! He's TOP NOTCH in my book! 😄

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Gaynor for more than 10 years and he is consistently good at listening, diagnosing and curing us.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Gaynor is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. He listens, advises and gives you very candid, frank feedback. He has a terrific "bed-side" manner which is really lacking today with many doctors. I can't say enough about how nice and helpful his staff is - not sure where the negative comments come from but my experiences (for 8 years) have been stellar.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Gaynor and Randy are the most kind and caring people I have ever met. They are both thorough in diagnosing. They are compassionate and take the time to answer any questions. Dr Gaynor is just so "real" and treats you like family. The staff is awesome. We need more offices like this one!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Orlando Magazine voted 3 years in a row top doc and best doc in the orlando area!!! check out www.orlandomagazine.com/ best doc very caring, compassionate physician, treats you like a family member rather than a patient. Randy (dr. G's PA-C) has been there for 2 years now and he is very punctual he takes his time when caring for the patients. If anyone has anything bad to say about this office please call a Psychiatrist because obviously you are CRAZY!!!!. the staff is so nice and generous, they have went above and beyond for me and my family. wouldn't change this office, the staff, or the wonderful physicians.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Gaynor for about 15 years. I couldnt possibly ask for a more loving, caring, compassionate doctor. As for his staff, unless something has changed in the last month, they have always been the upmost of kind to me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Robert D. Gaynor's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners