Ratings for Dr. William T. Scott

I had a wonderful experience this morning with Dr. Scott and his staff. They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

i just adore Dr scott. he is a wonderful doctor. he always takes time for all of his patients. went to his father who also was a dr. for many years. he is so much like him.... recommend him totally....

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr.Scott is a Major Sweet Heart and anyone who understands and can accept dry humor he has that for you in a good kind way her is really respectful. He is the BOMB

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I am Dr. Thatcher's patient but Dr. Scott was covering for her on the day I was in labor, so he delivered my daughter. I did not like him at all. He was arrogant, and was cracking jokes with the snotty nurse while I was trying to deliver! He even made a joke about my pubic hair! He was completely unsympathetic to my difficulty in trying to deliver and was cold and rude.

Submitted January 2, 2012

Best doctor I have ever met. He spends time with you and makes you feel so comfortable. I wish I found him sooner.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I love Dr. Scott. He delivered my first child and I was so terrified. He made me feel so relaxed. He is so caring.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I have been going to Dr Scott for 12 years he is the best. Never thought I would look forward to going to see the Gynecologist. He truly is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr Scott is the best doctor ever. I moved away from FL and havent found a good doc since. I envy you ladies that still get to go to this great Doc.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Scott is not just a good Doctor, he is a good person! His bedside manner is great and he is a warm and caring person. I cannot say enought good things about him. My husband and I are about to have our first child, and could not imagine having another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. William T. Scott's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)