Ratings for Dr. James P. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy has at my age of 63 made it possible for me to go to work everyday, and perform every job I'm required to do. People want to say no bed side manor, you have got to be kidding me! I find him funny at times and very engaging. The thing I admire the most is his let's get down to business attitude.Very smart and very informative and takes time to answer any questions. But most importantly just the greatest surgeon! He performed my rotator cuff surgery and told me, you ruin this it can't be repaired. That's how bad of a shape it was in. Not thinking I still abuse it but thank God I've had no problems with it. And that's been over 5 years ago. Then it was planters faciaitis so bad I cried every time I had to stand, and I'm on my feet all day. Well not thinking about him being an orthopedic doctor I went to a podiatrist. Who said after physical therapy didn't work said surgery to cut the tendon was last resort and I did it. Please don't ever let someone do that to you because it just caused more problems! My sister said go see Dr. Kennedy and I said Oh My God, I just never thought about him for my feet. Well I did see him, and all I can say is he is a true healer. I love Dr. Kennedy and recomend him to everyone that tells me they have an orthopedic problem. Thank you Dr. Kennedy for your gift of relieving pain and healing!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great Dr, really helpful, does not have a great bedside manor, would highly recomend him though.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. James P. Kennedy's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Sask Health