Ratings for Dr. Janice L. Johnson

I've been seeing Dr. Johnson for 8-9 yrs now. When she left the practice that I've originally met her at St. Francis Hospital, I spent 8 months looking for her and finally found her. I've never been so excited for a dr's appt in my life. She is so good at what she does and never makes you feel like you're taking too much time. Always so willing to share her knowledge! I'm just sad she's no longer practicing ob at her office but I trust her to recommend at good ob for me when time comes.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson since I graduated from college in 1988! She has always been a very compassionate doctor. I feel like I can open up and talk to her about anything even the most sensitive subjects.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Johnson is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I don't get that "doctor attitude" with her. She is very personable and interested in me and we talk like old girlfriends. Her new office is not like any other. It is decorated with beautiful artifacts and you feel like you are at home. She is absolutely the best in her field. I just love her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Johnson is the best there is. She is knowledgeable, compasionate and most of all she hears what you, the patient are saying! Takes her time and doesn't rush you out of the office. The nurses are quite helpful as well!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Janice L. Johnson's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1984)