Ratings for Dr. Darren S. O'Neill

Dr. O'Neill has been my doctors for over 15 years. I am so lucky I found him, he has the best bedside manner and so easy to talk with. He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Best doctor that I've had the pleasure meeting and working with.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been going to Doctor O'Neill for 20 years now, he is the best I could ever ask for,very personal,great bedside manner,great to ask questions,and very good with the answers.very easy to talk to.he always ask me how I'm doing when he walks in, never rushes you on your visits,just a GREAT doctor.now for the staff,they are all very pleasant,nice greeting when you walk in,never have to wait more then 5 minutes to see doctor, just a great place to have your doctor,would also have to give a plug for Springfield office,when I have to go there, and all of Bay State Hospital. Thank all of you for making my doctor visits so enjoyable. I give you all a 10 star.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Darren O'Neil was my father's Dr. He treated him with kindness and respect and went above and beyond for him. He is a wonderful Dr. and a very special person.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr O'neill is the greatest doctor I've ever had, right on th emoney for what I would expect form my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. O'Neill is caring, kind, knowledgeable. If you are a female, Dr. O'Neill treats female patients respectfully and hears what they have to say without making a female feel like its all in "your head". Gets patients into the office as soon as possible. Has very good return of information on test etc. to patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. O'Neil is a caring, thorough, and knowledgeable doctor who I trust completely. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

follows up, is very caring and knowledgeable. doesn't give up until solutions are found.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

He is the most wonderful and caring physician out there. He is always there for you reqarding what it is. He goes above his call to make sure everything is done for you in a timely manner. Over all he just wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He listens and is very caring. Top Shelf

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Darren S. O'Neill's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1994)

GHI