Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Rosenwasser

I loved him he is such an awesome doctor he id's very caring and gentle i truly believe he will go above and beyond for his pateints as he does seem to really care! I will for sure be going back to him

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I'm finding a hard time trusting this Ob. I saw him at Robinson memorial, he wasn't my first choice nor my second but I had hoped he'd have a good bedside manner after being in practice a year longer than I've lived. He was extremely pushy, closed minded and seemed pretty ignorant of any new science from the last decade. I understand Dr's are busy but he was explaining how my baby and I would die while he pushed me down on the bed to check the babies heart rate, he seemed in a huge hurry to get me out of their while very eager to assume my need for a natural labor must be "Religion" based. Even if it had been I don't believe that's a good reason to be condescending to a patient. We are paying for a medical service, not a personal opinion from an angry/jaded older Dr. I do feel for him, it seemed he was very defensive like he's never been able to live down one bad thing bed done, doesnt condone the behavior though. I feel like he shouldn't be in a service based industry.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was under Dr. Rosenwasser's care for my first pregnancy. He constantly ignored warning signs that my child was in danger. My water broke at about 19 weeks. I was in the hospital for five weeks and never saw Dr. Rosenwasser again. My child died. He never gave me a sonogram to look at the baby during the whole pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

He is a very careless doctor. He never tried to explain anything that was going on during my pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy and unfortunately I found out more info by using google or asking my mother who hadn't had a child in 21 years. He was very impolite and even made a remark about my spouse not being employed after he lost his job. I thought that was very unprofessional and it was not his place to say anything! He was rude to my mother when she came to an appointment and rushed us out of the room. He started leaving the room while we were still asking him questions. And on top of his terrible attitude and people skills, it took forever to be seen. I used to dread seeing him but most places in my area were not accepting new patients. I would not recommend him to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I saw him during the last few months of my pregnancy, he didnt really care about any of my problems i was having and would tell me it was because i was over weight! He put me on bed rest at 37 weeks because my blood pressure was terrifyingly high, next week i had to bully him into an induction because of my blood pressure. After 10 hours in the hospital he was going to send me home because i wasnt getting anywhere, he went home! the nurses rushed into the room because my sons heart rate went very low. he came back, insulted my mother when she asked a question, and ended up having to do a c-section... my sons umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck twice! next week i went in he took out everyother staple and saw i had stuff coming out of my cut, didnt do anything, the next week my stitches opened up, another dr had to fix it and found i had staph infection and e coli. I wouldnt even send my dog to see this man... still contemplating a law suit!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Every time that I had concerns he just brushed it off and said "unfortunately that's a part of being pregnant." He was not very personable and I felt as if I was just another patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Very quiet, not very informative for my first and only pregnancy. Ended up having an emergency c-section because of undiagnosed placenta previa!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Alan L. Rosenwasser's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1984)

Aig