Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Morrison

Dr. Morrison is hot :-x he's a very good doctor if you don't mind the wait. My husband and I both trust him and highly reccomend him to others. He saved my daighter's life and we are very grateful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I just want it to be known that Dr. Morrison has been amazing. Most of the time, when there is an issue with the doctor, it's because expectations just haven't been communicated. Dr. Morrison was one of the easiest doctors in the world to communicate with, and we really had an amazing experience. Dr. Morrison really does care about his patients. The man knows customer service. I would highly consider using him, as we DEFINITELY will in the future.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr Morrison is definitely not thorough nor concerned. After a laparascope I experienced internal bleeding but Dr Morrison told the attending staff at the out patient clinic that it should correct itself. After an hour I was rushed to a nearby hospital. The staff there could not get my blood pressure stablized. After 6 hours Dr Morrison finally checked on me. He had to do emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. I lost almost half my blood volume before he finally took action. I now have chronic abdominal pain as a consequence.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

The staff was very nice but always seemed to be short staffed and rushing. I always moved quickly out of the waiting room, but waited for a long time in the exam room. It was my first baby, I was having some symptons (cardiac) that I was concerned about and I would consider them dismissed by Morrison. He offered to send me to a specialist without troubleshooting or simply using a stethescope to ease my mind. Also, Dr. Cordes didn't give me the full info of signs and symptoms to watch for after a treatment and we had a scare on a Sunday night which turned out to be nothing, just something normal that we didn't know about. We didn't feel we were given all of the information we needed at this practice to be comfortable with staying there so we moved to another established practice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Morrison delivered my son and he is a wonderful doctor-super professional and helpful. I wouldn't have wanted anyone but him! He may have a bit of a wait, but that is because he takes his time with his patients. I can't wait to have another baby and have him take care of us again!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I agree with the previews rating. He is nice and he is helpful but he is also very booked sometimes and its easier to go to one of the other docs. that are also great. besides, i couldn't continue seeing him because he is so handsome (to me at least)that i was embarrassed to continue seeing him. Don't get me wrong!...he is totally professional...that was just me crushing on him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Morrison is nice, but I seem to always wait for him the longest out of all the DRs (OB patient, so I rotate between them). He's also very quick, but sometimes it seems like he's not very thorough. I prefer to see Dr. Cordes and Amy Devore (other OB and midwife in the practice).

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey D. Morrison's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal