Ratings for Dr. Mark Hryniewich

This rating is for my 90 yr. old mother in Oct. 2010. This doctor sent her for a regular X-ray for extreme back pain, only showed arithitis. She was less then 4 years out from bladder cancer. Later the ER did blood work, MRI and CT Scan. Blood work showed SED rate in the 200 plus range. Tests showed lower agressive tumor, tumor on the bladder and Metastasized bladder cancer, stage 4 in the bone. This doctor dropped the ball and is out to lunch. The latest, appt. she was dyhrated, swollen ankles, but sent her home to "drink more and eat salt. 2 days later she was in the hospital for transfusions, fluids to hydrate, blood clot in her leg. This man needs to review some basic medical knowledge...1st year medical school physiology.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

The doctor never paid attention to my multiple request for a MRI to investigate further of my lower back pain.He just treated me for chronic back pain.I saw a specialist on my own, got a MRI done, found to have spinal tumor. PLEASE AVOID this doctor at any cost if you want to live!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I do not have enough room to write what I think of him. He disnmissed a spot on my mom's nose telling her is was execema for years. Well it was skin cancer and she was disfigured. New doctor was alarmed on first visit. With my father his dismissed a lump he complained about for a couple years. New doctor FOUND it in examination on first visit, sent to specialist and it was Lymphoma. He dimissed (and embarrassed me for complaining of it) my pain and it was a huge fibroid. Because of him I cannot have children. When it was found it was too late.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

By far the best doctor i've had.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Mark Hryniewich's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental