Ratings for Dr. Carey Chronis

Dr. Chronis has been seeing my kids, 1 boy and 1 girl, for the past 6 years and he is the BEST! My kids don't even mind getting shots from him or his staff because they make the kids feel calm and cared for while in the office. He is always available in case of an emergency. That's right he answers his phone at home, late at night, and on weekends. He has taken the time to meet with us at a moments notice. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor for our kids.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I don't understand if these people are talking about Dr. Chronis, because the Dr. Chronis that is my children pediatrician is great. He takes his time, listens and answers all the concerns you could have about your children. His staff is very nice and always willing to help. Dr. Chronis loves children and takes parents worries very seriously.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I don't know who these other people experienced, but it wasn't the dr. Chornis my son sees. He is a great doctor! I can get into his office anytime if my son is having a problem, the staff is great, and dr. Chronic loves my son. He is extremely knowledgable, and always takes extra time to explain issues with me. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Terrible. Never even introduced himself to me, told me what the "new game plan" was the first five minutes I was there and generally treated me like an uninformed idiot. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and saw him twice. He called me a sucker for going to my child when he cries at night. He is arrogant and uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is a horrible doctor. Extremely rude, and showed absolutely no bedside manner with my sick infant. You could not pay me to see him again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

My child has suffered greatly, experienced severe pain- more severe than most of us will ever suffer, and will be forever changed as a result of Chronis’s bad judgement, and lack of listening to what we (the parents) were explaining to him. At this point I am uncertain if it was negligence, stupidity, or simply his ego getting in the way of properly caring for my child. Chronis is seemingly a nice guy. But, my experience was horrific. His lack of properly caring for my child has forever left a mark on my child and our family. I am happy to talk to others makingachange2@yahoo.com my hope is that this will never happen to any else again.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

This doctor is very unprofessional. Rude to parents and his office staff. I will never take my children back to him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Carey Chronis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA