You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco

I can't understand how anyone here writes "outstanding care", they must have gotten paid to or are related in some ways either by work, friend, or family, because I don't see it. How can a doctor who's field is to take "care" of his pregnant patients make a pregnant mother reschedule because she was ten minutes late, knowing that she's shown up with severe pain on her side and is thirty+ weeks already and has a little child with her? For ten minutes!? Don't we wait much longer than that even with an appointment when we get there? And to say that she needs an ultrasound, meanwhile they reschedule her appointment for a date where they can't do the ultrasound? Doesn't sound like a place that truly cares to me.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Doctor is good. However his office STAFF is non caring/non compassionate about the patient. Unwilling to help!!! They only care about getting paid. The staff will not work with you with your situation. They only care about getting the $. NEVER dealt with a doctors office that was this cold and unhelpful!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I switched to Dr Delcharco half way through my pregnancy and I am so happy I did. He and his staff has been on top of everything making sure baby and I are healthy. I trust all of them completely and will continue to use him after birth. He is a very nice doctor, patient and attentive. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

For both of my pregnancies, I have been seen by this office and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Both pregnancies were complicated towards the last trimester and Dr. DelCharco and his staff were always so nice and always made me feel as ease through out everything.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is a wonderful Dr., his staff leaves a lot to be desired. Think twice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Delcharco is a nice quiet dr, but you only see him about 2 times in your entire pregnancy. Most of the time you see a midwife. Some of the nurses are rude and act like I am inconvenience to them. As a first time mom I was scared into an induction with cytotec (which was absolutely awful and should be taken off the market completely). After 37 hrs of labor I ended up with a c section because of a whole list of excuses... My 2nd pregnancy I went back to them and asked about having a vbac and I was shot down immediately and told no. I fired them and hired a midwife.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't understand how anyone here writes "outstanding care", they must have gotten paid to or are related in some ways either by work, friend, or family, becau..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "will never go back the staff are rude. not helpful at all. althougg they will get you in and out very fast"

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. Most of staff great. Brit needs a little sugar but nurse who sets up surgeries great! Dr. Seems caring and very knowledgeable."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful staff/ no ultrasound was done until 20 weeks. First pregnancy and didn't know that wasn't normal. Switched to dr. Johnson and love him. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is good. However his office STAFF is non caring/non compassionate about the patient. Unwilling to help!!! They only care about getting paid. The staff wi..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "NP Brittany is just awful. She is uncaring and rude, definitely not appropriate for hormonal women. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I switched to Dr Delcharco half way through my pregnancy and I am so happy I did. He and his staff has been on top of everything making sure baby and I are heal..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For both of my pregnancies, I have been seen by this office and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Both pregnancies were complicated towards the last trimeste..."

October 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Manuel" to "Manuel F."

October 20, 2013