Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Aucoin

I have used him for all 3 of my children. I love his staff, so friendly, encouraging, & sweet. Dr. Aucoin is by far a phenomenal doctor. He listens, cares, & is such a good person in general. I would strongly advise anyone to feel more than confident that trusting him as your doctor is a great choice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

The best doctor in the area. Years of practice are evident, yet still takes a modern approach.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Aucoin is a top professional. I have seen him for about 15 years and he has always made me feel as if I was his only patient. He is on top of all medical advancements in his field and has the best side manners of any doctor I have ever seen. I trust him and everyone I know that goes to him has the same admiration for him. If you want an old fashioned doctor who cares about you with knowledge of the latest in medicine then you need to see him I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Aucion Delivered my two grandchildren & took care of my daughetr. Exceelent doctor, would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

DR. AUCOIN IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR. HE IS VERY CARING AND IS VERY GOOD WITH WHAT HE DOES. I WOULD REFER HIM TO ANYONE..... NUMBER 1

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I have had four other doctors and Mr. Aucoin has been the best I've found to take care of me and made my life so much happier. He is very attentive and explains well. He is a great doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Glenn R. Aucoin's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alexandria, LA