Ratings for Dr. Steven Leroy Dill

Dr is wonderful but the front person, Robin is RUDE, acts like she hates her job, I dread calling and having to speak to her. She never listens to how quick I need an appt and always says "we are busy", what a crock. Recently had to be admit to hospital because she didn't think reason was important enought to see Dr and ER Dr was shocked that she is allowed to make such decisions. Thinking of changing Drs simply because she is in idiot!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

First of all it took weeks to get in. Once I did get in he was nice and helpful, but on a return appt his staff told me not to return to see them and they sent me a letter saying he was withdrawing as my physician. By far the worst experience ever I have never had a Dr. Tell me that they did t want my business . Never would I recommend anyone to go see him

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Do not use this doctor for your child!!! My son was having upper/inner leg pain. My son's lymph nodes he told me were a little swollen and he told me that we could do a blood test, then he proceeded to say "Well I don't think it's cancer, but we'll just put him on antibiotics, and if he doesn't feel better in a month then we'll do the blood test. I requested that he do the blood test at that time, but he stated it wasn't necessary. Very unprofessional, and you never tell a mother anything with the word Cancer unless your some what certain about it!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Steven Leroy Dill's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Pryor, OK