Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Casey

I don't think I could find a better physician. Over 16 years Dr Casey has always accurately identified my problem and recommended a treatment that worked - 100%! To me that is the most important factor in choosing a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My experience with Dr. Casey showed he is not concerned for the patients or their pain, he only cares about getting the money. I waited for several hours every time I went to him. His staff knows all information about his patients and are gung-ho to tell them the results of their tests before the doctor sees them. Amazingly, he uses the very same verbiage as the staff used when he reveals your test results. I was not comfortable with their unprofessional behaviors, the excessive long waits, the lack of concern for my pain and well being and certainly not impressed with his medical knowledge or lack there of. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Casey has been treating me on and off since 1995. He seems to care more about saving his company money than the proper care for his patients. He has misdiagnosed my injury for about a half year and I finally got a proper diagnosis through another doctor. He downplays my pain level and never does much beneficial to help me. My last 4 visits only made my condition considerably worse. I went from a pain level of 4 to a 9 out of 10 being the worst. He will not refer me to a specialist to help me. When I informed him I was having severe pain and needed medication, instead of expediting my prescription, he just sent it in routine and it took a week. His office also did not help me on obtaining a previous prescription order by a different doctor working in his clinic that was never delivered to me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone in need of proper medical attention.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Rosen is very knowledgeable in his field of Gastro. He has an outstanding personality.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Casey is the type of doctor who cares about his patients. He does not just prescribe without reason or because a patient "wants" a certain prescription. He allows you to be a partner in your care rather than always thinking he knows better.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Great,friendly physician.Knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Donald W. Casey's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anniston, AL