Ratings for Dr. Dana M. Forte

Not a very nice person and not too intelligent also. I guess this doctor's personality matches her smarts.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Terrible office, rude staff and lousy administrator. The few decent doctors left for good.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

This office is HORRIBLE. Phone calls don't get answered, lab results are not given. You practically have to beg for them. The administrator Valerie is an absolute waste and a liar. This office should be shut down. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have been going to this facility for years originally a patient of dana forte until I could never schedule an appointment with her. My trouble began at the beginning of the year 2016. By mid February I was sent a certified letter saying to go somewhere else. The problem stemmed from a prescription that needed authorization. After numerous calls to Annette in authorizations for help and not receiving thier 72 hour voicemail response, I started calling other extensions in the office daily. Around the 20th of January I finally was told the prescription was authorized but cvs kept telling me it wasn't. It took several days of my investigation to discover that annette had authorized the wrong medication and it was up to me to figure this out with blue cross. During this time I was on the phone again repeatedly with the Forte office. When it was corrected and I finally was cleared to pick up my medicine it was the beginning of Febuary. On february 10 I received a certified letter from Dana Forte saying I would no longer be seen there. I could understand this if I was a tyrant on the phone but I am at an age to know being nasty won't get me anywhere and will just damage my health. I am saddened that I am to feel as if I did something wrong when it was Annette in authorization who didn't authorize my prescription in the first place, wouldn't return my calls, then authorized the wrong medicine for me to figure out. I'm very sad about this because I really liked my Dr. Hailstone. :(

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The staff has no respect for peoples time, I was a new patient and 3 different times I was forced to wait over an hour. The third time I just walked out.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

My insurance was billed $552 for one office visit . When I went to put in a complaint under Google the first thing that will pop up is rip off report criminal criminal fraud for Dana Forte

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

My mother was a patient of Forte Family Clinic for many years. She passed away on Sept 12th, 2014. Waiting anywhere from 45 min. to 2 1/2 hrs. for a scheduled appointment. "ok, you have 5 minutes, what's going on?" had become the normal greeting by what I thought was her primary care doctor, Beverly Strauss-DiPaolo. I found out today, that she is an APN, not a doctor. Interesting. She ignored what I believed to be serious issues, telling me that we could go to Urgent Care if I believe the problem to be persistent. Blood work was not done to find out why my Mother was run down, tired and listless, instead "Dr Bev" suggested Ritalin. Since blood work was not done on numerous occasions, her UTI and sodium deficiency went unnoticed until I did take her to Urgent Care, (where she had become a regular patient) then the hospital. Ritalin is not the answer for an 84 yr old woman who is feeling run down and listless. Never was a pulmonary doctor recommended for her COPD issues. My mother's passing would have still come to pass, however, I truly believe that she would have lived this past year, somewhat better, but unfortunately, the care she did receive the last year of her life from Dr Forte's staff, was at best, inadequate. It's just a shame that my Mother's "doctors" were not given the time, or allowed to provide good, prompt and knowledgeable health care. Again, my mother was sickly, and would have passed, but I only wish she had lived better with the help of the person she trusted, "Dr. Bev".

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have seen this doctor at least six times. Each visit has been superior. She is clearly concerned with the patient's welfare. Definitely knowledgeable and capable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Dana forte is untrustworthy by way she refers to her direct employee chiropractor on the basis of financial greed. Upon learning I was injured, Dana Forte send me to physical theropy only to supply the notes to her chiropractic worker "Killer Colaruso" to manufacture fraudulent notes. Colarusso is a sociopathic, crooked and very dangerous individual. He severely injured me without any preliminary tests, informed consent or ailments of any kind to justify his supposed "general alignment". He broke my nose, messed up my jaw causing TMJ, severely injured my spine, violently twisted my neck without warning resulting in serious injury as with the others requiring a surgical remedy. That is what makes this criminal so dangerous, he has no regard for injuring you. I tried to mediate my medical costs, they declined and forced a lawsuit. After being faced with unprecedented fraud to cover it up. I decided to dismiss the legal action to preserve my 1st amendment rights and warn others!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

This review is for "PA Joe" and the office staff at Forte Family Practice. Just got out of the ER for chest pains the night before. The rest of the story goes completely downhill from there. PA Joe was downright condescending, reeked of cigarette smoke & didn't take the time review the reports/tests I brought in from the ER. He concluded in 1.5 minutes of talking to me that my pain in the chest was muscle related after pushing HARD on my chest and asked if it hurt. Of course it hurt! He walked out of the office in the middle of me talking, refused to answer any of my questions I came there with, and told me to talk to a cardiologist if I was still concerned. This guy is an @ss! When I told the nurse that I wasn't done with my appointment and didn't have any of my questions answered, he popped his head in and laughed and said, "what do you expect from a 5 minute appointment?! Please run from this office!! The nurses or doctors will not return ANY phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Dana M. Forte's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1992)

AARP