Ratings for Dr. Jorge E. Del Toro

My family and I am are so glad that we have Dr. del Toro as our doctor. We have a pleasant experience each time we have an appointment. He takes the time needed to listen and exhaust all avenues of treatment to insure we have the care we need. He works well with the specialists and really digs into what could be causing the health problems. He is very concerned with his patients. Thank heavens there are still doctors like him that care. I would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Del Toro. I've only had one appointment with him, and I will never put myself through it again. I was called to come in earlier than my appointment time and I was available, so I agreed. I was called in to the room and left for 50 minutes with no one coming in! Then, when I asked if they knew how much longer it would be, I was told 30 minutes or so, and yet no one had bothered to warn me! When expressing my concern to the medical assistants they didn't seem to care, were rude, and were unapologetic. One of them said, "Can you just try to be a little more patient?"!! Patient?! I had waited there in a closed room for almost an hour already! They begrudgingly agreed to have me come in at the time of my original appointment, and Dr. Del Toro and his staff were unapologetic. He didn't even offer his sympathy or an apology. TERRIBLE client treatment!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

The best doctor I have ever seen. He really cares about you as a patient and he is straight forward with you if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. DelToro is great at recognizing problems and acting on them. He takes excellent care of our whole family.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Del Toro has always been very informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

I never saw this doctor in all the time I he was my PCP. The practitioners were not very helpful and seem to be in a rush. Really unprofessional office. Had to change to a better DR. in Shafter, Dr.H. Happy ever since.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Jorge E. Del Toro's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1978)