Dr. Bruce R. Barton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Barton

It is evident that Dr. Barton and his staff genuinely care about people. He was so patient in explaining the procedure and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, I recommend Dr. Barton be your top choice. Thank you Dr. Barton, Michelle, and Tiffany for such a great experience!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Barton is the best of the best!! He is such a kind caring Dr. He doesn't make you feel just like your another number. He takes his time in explaining every detail of before & after surgery. He has you to come in 1-2 weekly for about 4-6 weeks making sure everything looks like its supposed to & no sign of infections. His incisions are very precise with limited amount of scarring. I highly recommend Dr. Barton for any & all surgery you need in his field of work. He is definitely a number 1 qualified, experienced caring Dr.!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I am a college student at UK from out of state and I came into Dr. Barton's office to see about removing keloids off of my ears. From consultation to removing the final stitches I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Barton and his staff! His work was amazing!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Barton is an amazing surgeon and extremely pleasant. It's very nice to work with a surgeon who has an excellent bedside manner. He is also extraordinarily thorough and knowledgeable. His availability for post-op care was impressive. I had my brachioplasty done with him recently and my healing is excellent. Everything was exactly as he stated. I am scheduling my abdominoplasty with him next. I have 100% confidence in him and his staff. Michelle and Tiffany in his office are excellent.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Excellent physician and person. I have complete confidence in him and his entire staff

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I just had a breast augmentation and because of the service I received, it was the best experience! Dr. Barton and Michelle are a phenomenal team that put your fears at ease. Dr. Barton is so very caring and compassionate about his work. The results were even better than expected and I had a lot of issues working against me, but DR. BARTON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!! This doc still calls you at home to check on you. Do not look anywhere else. He is the doc I want and you need!! I cannot say enough good things about this team or thank Dr. Barton enough for the positive change he has brought to my life! He is a wonderful and gifted man!! What are you waiting for-call HIM today!!-SS

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Barton and his staff are 5 star professionals who will take care of your every need. DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! If you go somewhere else , you will have missed the opportunity to get the best results by the best team bar none!!! Don't waste your time. Go to the doc who is a true artist and perfectionist!! Dr. Barton and Michelle make a great team and too funny too!!- SS

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Approaching my 65th birthday,I decided my search for a refreshing new look to my appearence was here after meeting Dr Barton. I had be researching this for the past 5 years,. In comparison to the Physicians I had spoke with, Dr. Barton exceded the amount of time and care I have every had in any medical field. His concern was genuine. He had seen me at least two times before he felt confident I was ready for this procedure. He chose the best surgery suited for me at a lesser cost , for the same effect.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He saw me through the ER as a result of a head injury. I had an injury that started on my forehead and extended to the scalp. It went nearly bone deep. I was convinced that the scar would be recognizable and that my hair would not cover it- that I would be wearing a scarf long term. I was WRONG! Dr.Barton was amazing. Barely two weeks later, no one knows I have a scar, and it is nearly undetectable. Wonderful bedside manner, and he was EXTREMELY thorough. I would definitely return to him. His staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Had fillers done around the mouth area. Was very pleased even on day one and he said I will see improvement for 7-10 days. I am so glad I had it done because I felt as if I had a sad look on my face all the time and I am a HAPPY person. I really liked Dr Barton ...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Bruce R. Barton's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)