Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Barton

Excellent physician and person. I have complete confidence in him and his entire staff

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I just had a breast augmentation and because of the service I received, it was the best experience! Dr. Barton and Michelle are a phenomenal team that put your fears at ease. Dr. Barton is so very caring and compassionate about his work. The results were even better than expected and I had a lot of issues working against me, but DR. BARTON MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!! This doc still calls you at home to check on you. Do not look anywhere else. He is the doc I want and you need!! I cannot say enough good things about this team or thank Dr. Barton enough for the positive change he has brought to my life! He is a wonderful and gifted man!! What are you waiting for-call HIM today!!-SS

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Barton and his staff are 5 star professionals who will take care of your every need. DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! If you go somewhere else , you will have missed the opportunity to get the best results by the best team bar none!!! Don't waste your time. Go to the doc who is a true artist and perfectionist!! Dr. Barton and Michelle make a great team and too funny too!!- SS

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Approaching my 65th birthday,I decided my search for a refreshing new look to my appearence was here after meeting Dr Barton. I had be researching this for the past 5 years,. In comparison to the Physicians I had spoke with, Dr. Barton exceded the amount of time and care I have every had in any medical field. His concern was genuine. He had seen me at least two times before he felt confident I was ready for this procedure. He chose the best surgery suited for me at a lesser cost , for the same effect.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He saw me through the ER as a result of a head injury. I had an injury that started on my forehead and extended to the scalp. It went nearly bone deep. I was convinced that the scar would be recognizable and that my hair would not cover it- that I would be wearing a scarf long term. I was WRONG! Dr.Barton was amazing. Barely two weeks later, no one knows I have a scar, and it is nearly undetectable. Wonderful bedside manner, and he was EXTREMELY thorough. I would definitely return to him. His staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Had fillers done around the mouth area. Was very pleased even on day one and he said I will see improvement for 7-10 days. I am so glad I had it done because I felt as if I had a sad look on my face all the time and I am a HAPPY person. I really liked Dr Barton ...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

had my first breast augmentation in 1998, had some pain but was very happy with the outcome. in april 2013 i woke up with one of the implants ruptured, called dr barton and he said to come right in! he scheduled me right away for surgery to replace both implants as they normally only last 10-12 yrs. this time i had nearly no pain at all and im getting ready for my wedding in july. he is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Barton was my surgeon for breast reduction surgery, that I had done in April of 2012. He was very professional, as was his staff, they knew me by name, and always answered any ?'s I had. They made me feel comfortable, told me what to expect, and to say he is a perfectionist is an understatement. My scars are very unnoticable, and my husband say's Dr. Barton is a master at what he does! Every issue I had with my breasts, was corrected with this surgery, and I was back at work in a week. My back pain is gone, I am able to work out now, and am MUCH happier with my appearance. I would highly recommend breast reduction surgery, and Dr. Barton!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Bruce Barton is the most awesome Dr. he did my breats and they are beautiful,hes a gret man and bedside manner is non camparable to anyone...love this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Truly grateful for Dr. Barton because he is the only physician that's been able to provide relief for my migraines through the use of Botox injections! I have tried physical therapy, medications, & other doctors with little or no success, but his treatments have worked every time. I would recommend him for this treatment & respect his abilities to the point that I would use any of his services, & his staff are always gracious & kind.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Bruce R. Barton's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company