Dr. Brian John Muska

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian John Muska

The doctor and his diagnosis, treatment were OK. I went 3 times for different procedures and after all 3 times no one ever (nurse or staff ) called me back with the results. I was told that I will know the results within a week. But every time I have to hunt down the nurse after 3 weeks and explain that I am waiting for results. They don't care if you are sick.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Totally top notch! Have had several procedures with Dr. Muska and have found him to be cautious yet aggressive in his diagnosis, caring, considerate, punctual, and extremely easy to talk with. Over the years I've referred many family members and friends as well to Dr. Muska who experienced the same quality of care. He's the best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

For the type of treatment it was I was so pleased by the knowledge and helpfulness, the kindness of Dr. Muska and his staff . The young man who answers the phone I was so impressed with. He he was friendly and helpful. Fran Dr. Muska's nurse was also friendly,helpful and caring . It was a nice experience going to this office. The Surgery center people were great at calming me down for the colonoscopy and the scope. This is a thank you to everyone. I would highly recommend you to to anyone who needs this kind of help.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This Doctor is the most Gentlest Kind Mannered Professional. He takes as much time with you as you the patient needs no matter how busy his day is in the office. He has the BEST BED SIDE MANNER and TRULY UNDERSTANDS AND LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

if you need a professional this is the guy. had a endoscopy and a colonoscopy and never knew it happened. he was there after and explained everything. top notch.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Didn't take his time with me, never even examined me, when I told him my symptoms he just ordered expensive medication and told me that would work

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

All my positive comments were expressed in the survey after my surgery to which Mr. Goldberg expressed his appreciation to me via correspondence for taking the time to fill out the surgery. Bottomline, even tho I do not look forward to another colonoscopy,I wouldn't go anywhere else for this kind of treatment. Muska and staff treated me with respect and they all demonstrated true professionalism. I had hoped Dr. Muska would have been able to see my younger brother seeking treatment, but because my brother is on disability with medicaid, I was told by his nurse that my brother would have to go elsewhere for treatment. Tho a little cold and disheartening, I still like Dr. Muska very much. He really is the best.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Very caring and sympathetic doctor! He takes more than enough time with me and always makes sure that all my questions and concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Brian John Muska's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental