Ratings for Dr. Julie Sun

Dr.Sun needs to work on her bedside manner. She is very cold and will not look you in the eye half the time when she is seeing you (not even when she first enters the room). Dr.Sun spends her time looking at the computer screen and makes the visit as brief as possible. She speaks to patients with a superior tone that is almost like scolding. Dr.Sun does not explain things thoroughly or with detail. I am currently her patient at 9 months pregnant and she just told me yesterday that in 2 weeks she would be assigning me another doctor due to her maternity leave. I say good riddance!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have only seen her about 4 times now, but she took my concerns seriously, spent extra time to listen and check condition. She has offered extra comprehensive care, called home to check on me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Though I thought she was a nice doctor, I have several issues with her. First of all, she came too late when I delivered my son and the nurses had to deliver him. Secondly, she performed a horrible circumcision on my son. She left way too much skin on and when he was 20 months old I had to have a pediatric urologist do a revision on him to remove the excess skin that would have later caused hygiene issues as he grew up. If she would have done it right in the first place it would have saved me money as well as saved my son the agony of having to go through a painful surgery which he had to be put under anesthesia for at such a young age. I slso saw her for an IUD insertion procedure which to this day, I believe she messed up an put in the wrong spot. The procedure was painful enough, so I never had it repositioned,but I always fear that she messed up the insertion.Luckily,she is no longer a doctor at this office anymore, she has moved on to another location.I think she was inexperienced

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Whn I was 7 weeks pregnant, I had complications with my pregnancy. This woman recommended "i arry MAxi pads around" because it was unlikely I would caryy to term. Not only was sh rude about this when she told me but she tried to get me out of her sight as quickly as possible. I was do distressed so I switched doctors. I now have a healthy 8 month old baby girl...who mind you is above the 90th percentile in growth and height...and this woman tried to kill my dream!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Sun was attentive, did not rush, and completed a simple pessery cleaning without any bad bedside manners. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

She is really useless and very rude. I developed a complication during my pregnancy and wanted to get answers to my questions instead I came back more confused and ended up changing my whole group because of her. I would sincerely advice everyone not to bother with her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

I did not like this doctor. I had a bad feeling about her from the fisrt time I visited her office. I felt as though she was insensitive. Her office never called me timely to give me any results of tests I took. It would take several hours or even me having to call 2 or 3 more times to get to sepak with someone about my lab results. The nusrse who called me back seemed clueless a majority of the time. I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

She is one of the kindest and most attentive doctors I have ever had. She is very smart and helped me when I was in pain and other doctors had not figured out what was causing me pain. She is an example of what every doctor should be, a healer. Dr. Sun cares and she listens.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2006

this doctor caused me to heomorage and have 2 D&Cs with a possible hystectomy... all from leaving a 5cm chunk of placenta in my uterus after delivering my daughter...

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Dr. Julie Sun's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup