Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Delgado

Dr. Delgado is a brilliant and talented surgeon; no less than a miracle worker, and a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

On March 21, 2013 I underwent a full tummy, waist enhancement, and liposuction of the flanks. I have to say my experience far exceeded my expectations! On our first visit we discussed my challenging medical history – diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma, and determined the next steps to ensure a safe surgery. During my pre-op appointment we went through how to prepare for surgery, what to expect during the surgery, and possible complications. I was very happy that Dr. Delgado had me prepare by starting a “Clinical Support Program” that includes vitamin supplements and he encouraged colon hydrotherapy. I felt supported during the entire process. Dr. Delgado called once a day for a few days to see how I was doing, and I went in once a week for a few weeks for check ups. He was very response and attentive to my questions and concerns. Though the surgery itself was a physically uncomfortable healing process, it was made easier with the support of Dr. Delgado.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Consulted with Dr. Delgado regarding male gynecomastia and while I had contemplated the procedure for years I was hesitant, but Dr. Delgado was very reassuring and took his time to address all my questions. Additionally all the pictures on his website demonstrating the dozens of before and after photos gave me the confidence that the final outcome would meet my expectations I had the procedure completed about 2 months ago and I am very pleased with the outcome. My chest finally looks the way I've wanted it to look for years. The muscle definition is finally there and I can wear tighter fitting shirts and workout gear without the discomfort of feeling self conscious about my chest Highly recommend Dr. Delgado if you are considering this procedure

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Amazing! Dr. Delgado is a artist with a scalpel who delivers Amazing results! His entire staff is outstanding. All of the nurses I had contact with had a sense of humor and knew how to connect with me as a patient and as a person. From the nurse that prepped me for surgery to the one that stayed with me overnight to Gazelle (who was charming every time I saw her). Dr. Delgado has done a superior job building his team. My hat seriously goes off to Colleen she handles your concerns and apprehension with care. She has a one in a million personality! She really takes the time out to help you through the decision making process to preparing you for the procedure. . Dr. Delgado radiates with such intelligence and confidence that it could make him very intimidating.............but he isn't! He's really approachable, funny and talented. I felt like I was in the best of care. His skill level seriously exceeded my expectations. I love the results!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Has a keen eye for detail, and is a great surgeon. Wonderful bedside manner. Call this office and make an appt. for a consult, you will not regret it at all.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Delgado is a true artist and highly skilled professional. If you're looking for a plastic surgeon in the Bay Area look no further. I am 15 weeks post tummy tuck and flank liposuction and couldn't be happier with my results. The procedure went flawless! My recovery has gone smoothly and I love the outcome. Dr. Delgado and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They have been extremely supportive throughout this whole process. Day or night Dr. Delgado and his team have been there to answer all my questions and concerns. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. For the first time in my life I feel comfortable in my own skin and more confident then ever. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Two years ago, when I was 59, Dr. Delgado did a lower facelift and temporal browlift for me. The results were wonderful and very natural-looking, and the recovery was much easier than I imagined it would be. Never had any pain. His staff is very competent and caring. I am so happy I had this done! It is rather fun to pass for 41 when you are 61.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Delgado was very helpful, patient and answered all of my questions. He made me feel like I was his number one priority and made sure of I was comfortable. His staff was very knowledgeable and helpful as well. I would go back to his office for other services and would refer him to a friend. I have had Botox and facials in his office and love his work on Mommy Makeover. That will be what I will consider doing next. Thanks for all of your help, time, and information.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Delgado has an amazing touch and personality. The minute he comes in he isn’t afraid to get to know who YOU are. He doesn’t push procedures on you that you don’t need. In talking to another patient & she loved how he was honest with her about her choice of implant size. I know I will feel just as comfortable having him replace my implants when the time is right. His office is extremely warm & inviting. I think at this point I have done it all there. I have had Botox, Dysport, Microdermabrasion & even a Gloss Peel (by their amazing Esthetician). I've also been doing a series of laser treatments there to remove my birthmark. This has been life changing for me. My whole life I was made fun of for my birthmark and now after the series of treatments it is barely visible. My husband and daughter have noticed I’m not afraid to wear sleeveless shirts anymore to mask it. I always love going to Dr. Delgado’s office; they feel like family. I love that they talk to you and become your friend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Miguel A. Delgado's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp