Ratings for Dr. Faith A. Brosch

In 2012 I had twins with Dr. Brosch and she was wonderful, she was not only helpful but very kind. Even after the birth every time she saw the boys and I she stopped and talked to us. She was the best doctor I could ever ask for. I saw some negative comments below and I have found in my life that people only comment negative things and forget about all the positive. I know personally she cares and does talk to you about your birthing plan. She also encourages breastfeeding, she explained to me all of the benefits and every time I saw her she asked me how I was doing with it, and kept encouraging me to "keep it up". She is a wonderful doctor, she is experienced and she has children of her own. Thank you Dr. Brosch you made my pregnancy smooth, Jaxson and Vincent also thank you :) (the twins)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

This doctor showed no sensitivity whatsoever. When I was in my last trimester I wanted to discuss my birth plan with her and the epidural. I told her I wanted to make sure she would not be reducing the epidural while I was in labor as some doctors do to try to speed up the delivery and she replied that labor is not supposed to be pain free. She didn't care at all about my wishes or feelings. When I got visibly upset at her response she just repeated what she said. I always felt rushed and uncomfortable asking questions. I switched doctors in my third trimester. I do NOT recommend anyone go to her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. brosch delivered my second son in 2006 and what a vast difference it was than my first obgyn doctor! It was like going from the best doctor to the worst, dr. Bosch being the worst. She rushed through every prenatal visit always asking me if I had any questions over her shoulder as she exited the examining room. This attitude carried into my delivery. She rushed me through my contractions, telling me to push constantly, not with the contractions as my first doctor had done. This resulted in excessive tearing requiring several stitches and much pain after delivery for years afterwards. I've never felt the same since! And after my son was delivered he had three wounds on the top of his head where Dr. Brosch scraped him while breaking my water!! The delivery nurses were not pleased with her, nor was I! I tell everyone looking for an obgyn NEVER to go to her !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Brosch has rushed me in an out of every appointment and recently when I started asking questions regarding epidural use and administration she blew off my questions by responding that "labor is a job and there is no pain-free labor." I felt terrible and cried as soon as I got to my car. I've since read other reviews on this site that share very similar complaints. My husband is going to my next appointment with me and if she does not open up dialogue with me I'm going to have to switch doctors in my 7th month of pregnancy. I wish I'd started asking questions earlier.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Although me and my wife did not work with Faith Brosch directly, it was her reputation that let us choose an OBYN. Her midwife Michelle is a pleasure to work with. Staff is wonderful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

I agree with others on punctuality. But I chalk that up to the amount of patients she has and the office scheduling. Dr. Brosch was my obgyn for my second son. While she was very "to the point", she did answer all of my questions and made my delivery a smooth one. I also miscarried recently and she was very compassionate, giving me any information she had, and encouraged me to try again. I just found out I'm pregnant again, and have every intention of using Dr. Brosch.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Horrible bedside manners. I always felt rushed and like she never wanted to answer my questions. I actually switched to a different Doctor within the practice (Liarakos) and I love him. She was so rude during the delivery process and made the entire experience a nightmare. Barely said 2 words to me and didn't want to come over from the office to help deliver even though I was 100% thinned out and 10 cm. I hate it! PLEASE find another ob-you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr B is the GREATEST.So down to earth and a good lady!I have been through severe endometriosis which resulted in a total hysterectomy at 31.Thank God I had three babies before that.SHE DELIVEDED ALL 3.She is amazing , compassionate(cried with me at times) ,and VERY knowledgable!Im not sure the few of you who rated her poorly had the same Dr B????I have been a patient 12 years..THANKS DR B!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

She delievered my baby because she was the on call doc. I never meet her before. I will never have another child thats how horrible she was. I asked for pain medicine she said "you are going to at least experience an hour of labor" she didn't show up again until an hour before the baby was born.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Brosch for more than 15 years. She was my doctor prior to my having children and she helped me through two high-risk pregnancies (my kids are now 5 & 3). She is an excellent, caring doctor. After each annual exam, she will sit with you in her private office to discuss any questions/concerns yo have. I've never felt rushed by her. Dr. Brosch is very personable and always knows who I am & what my history is. I was very surprised to see some of the negative comments listed here about her. I'm not fond of going to the gyn (is anybody?), but I always feel at ease with Dr. Brosch and have recommended her to friends.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Faith A. Brosch's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE