Ratings for Dr. Angelo A. Costas

Dr. Costas has been ,u physician for over 10 years. I have regular visists for hypertension. He is on top of new medicines and is a respectful, humble person. I can;t say enough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Also an Infectious Diseases doc. Very personable, easy to talk to, comes highly recommended by staff at St. Francis in Evanston where he has an office. When he did all he could do for me, referred me to a top notch pain doc. Took time to do a hand drawing of how a nerve block procedure I might have would work, show me where various anatomical structures are that might be targeted, purpose of block, etc. Explained how different pain specialists (anesthesiologist vs physiatrist) differ in approaching pain problems and diagnosing. Took time to answer questions and also give other options I might want to consider if I continued to have problems despite further treatment. And although I would not be seeing him again, he asked me to call to let him know how things went. I was duly impressed and understand why staff at St. Francis rave about him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

When was the last time a physician actually apologized for being five minutes late for your appointment? I know, I was pretty astounded, but that pretty much sums up Dr. Costas' approach to patient care. He's thorough, friendly, extremely accessible, and clearly enjoys his work and his patients. His breadth of knowledge is incredible, and he doesn't believe in unnecessary testing (a rarity these days). This guy is a keeper.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Angelo A. Costas's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)