Ratings for Dr. John I. McKenna

I seriously love Dr. McKenna. He takes his time with you and genuinely cares about you. He is very attentive to me and always makes sure that I have no more questions before I leave. When my husband comes with me to my appointments he also makes sure that he doesnt have any questions or worries. He is easy going and very polite. I love going to him and I wouldn't go to any other doctor for pregnancy/female problems. Love him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I had none of the issues the person above had. I assume it was situational. He was very compassionate, helpful, kind plus some. :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was a patient of the Sr. Dr. McKenna, and now see his son. Absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. From someone who suffers from a chronic illness, it is nice to have him in my corner! Very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr McKenna's for over 12 years. He has excellent bed-side manner and is very caring for his patients. He has returned my phone calls personally each time that I have needed to talk to him. I have seen other dr's for the same types of issues and I prefer Dr McKenna over other OB/Gyn dr's. JBrinkley

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Horrible doctor! Unhelpful, unwilling to take phone calls, doesn't answer questions, doesn't try to find out things he doesn't know, shows no caring or compassion for patients. Inconsiderate of patient's privacy, will talk about private matters with the door open or other people in the room. Loves babies but doesn't care at all about their mothers, should have been a pediatrician and not an OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Dr. John I. McKenna's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)