Ratings for Dr. Katheryn R. Kaldor

Dr. Kaldor is phenomenal. She's warm and cares about her patients. My first exam was flawless and she sat down for a one-on-one meeting to discuss my history. The problem lays in her staff (at DCMH location). They never call back, the phone hold time is ridiculous (27 minutes) to get through to the office, faxes get lost, and I never know if the doctor gets any messages. I have gone in several times for bloodwork and have gotten huge bruises/welts as a result of the needle being moved around. I hate for people to get the wrong impression of Dr. Kaldor because she is not at fault for her staff's lack of efficiency. I consider her to be an asset to women's health so I will stick with her to the end. Don't let 1st impressions from her staff dissuade you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Maybe it was just the day that I went in, but I felt very rushed during my exam and she wasn't very gentle. Not a good first impression to me. Very different from my previous visits at the practice with another doctor(now retired). I'm not sure that I'm staying with this practice as I don't care for any of the doctor's now that my usual doctor has gone out of practice permanantly. She seemed caring but not enough for me.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Dr. Katheryn R. Kaldor's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1994)