Ratings for Dr. Avery Rosen

LOL..a joke..right???? He may be good for people of his own kind..But on my side of the fence,I must say that this man is scary and very unconcerned. Shoot, he had the nerve to attempt to break my water when I was only 1 centimeter dilated and then got nasty when I ask him what he was doing. He keep repeating on how he couldn't understand why I wasn't dilating and attempted on plunging me with some hanger looking object. He kept asking my to lie down and relax. My contractions were about 2 minutes apart and I was in excruciating pain..shame on you Dr. Rosen! If I was older and more knowledgeable I would have sued his prejudiced behind...But like miracles always happened there came Dr. Barry Jacobson..(smile....)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Rosen was the best doctor at this practice, he was knowledgeable, caring, and gentle during exams and always exlplained everthing that was being done as he did it. He was able to put any patient at ease and always answered any questions or concerns. I'm glad he was the one whom delivered my son. I'm only sorry to say that he is no longer in practice and I'm really stuck for finding a new OB/GYN. He will be missed by all his patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Dr. Avery Rosen's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup