Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

" Dr Q is amazing. I have been seeing her for years now and have never been disappointe..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Berry

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!! the worst day in my file...i was in line for 2 HOURS, then the doctor came and said : everything is fine with your issue, you do not need a treatment or anything, after 2 minutes he left . that`s it, i went home!!! Seriously???? HE DOES NOT care about you, BUT THIS IS NOT IT!!!! MY husband was there also with me, he paid for this appointment and THE DOCTOR said : I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR TODAY, come in a week. but he has to pay for another visit again ( I asked about it the stuff) !!! OF COURSE Im going to file a clime against this "doctor" .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I was going to dr berry for over 10 years. I called him with an emergency this morning and he had the service tell me he was too busy with other calls to call me back. He also refused to see me and had the clerk tell me to go to the er. He is a disgusting human being and shouldn't even be a dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

DOCTOR IS EXTREMELY RUDE. STAFF DOESNT RESPOND WITH 'HELLO' WHEN YOU COME THOUGHT THE DOOR AND TELL THEM HELLO. DOCTOR MISDIAGNOSES PATIENTS WITH VARIOUS SEVER DISEASE.. KNOWING THAT, THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS. THE WAY HE DIAGNOSES I WOULD ASSUME HE NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND RELEARN HIS DISEASE STATES. HORRIBLE ATTITUDE, DOESNT LET YOU SPEAK WHEN ASKING A QUESTION. ALOT OF GOSSIP GOING ON IN THE OFFICE. EVERYONE IS ANGRY AND GHETTO. EATING COOKIES WHILE TALKING TO PATIENTS. NOT A SMILE NOT A NICE WORD. HORRIBLE DISGUSTING OFFICE. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. DISGUSTING DOCTOR. PIECE OF S***

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

One of the worst offices I've ever been to. I couldn't even see the actual doctor, even though we called ahead of time and was told we would... We saw the physcians assistant instead. The receptionist was in sweats and a baseball hat... Very sloppy and unprofessional. When I asked if the actual doctor was there she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I wish I had checked this site before I wasted my time. Everything that everyone has said is true -- the doctor and his staff are very unprofessional, the waiting room is jammed and noisy, and they keep you waiting forever. DO NOT GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

this doctor also has an office on ocean parkway brooklyn. staff is horrible and unhelful. needs to get rid of all of them and hire competant women. office is so crowded wait 2hours to be seen for 2 seconds.find a physicians assisant is better than the doctor. find a doctor with compassion and remembers your name from visit to visit.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Waiting room is packed and you wait forever - basically for nothing. He runs from room to room, not really looking at anybody. Do not waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

been there a few times, always overcrowded, overbooked, rude service, doctor is so overbooked he barely has 1 minute to spend with each patient. awful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

awful...he knows his stuff but I went there twice and EACH TIME I waited for 3 hours....there are plenty of other doctors who are good but also take their patients in a reasonable amount of time...avoid this office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Yes about a 3 Hour wait is normal because 45 patients are there all at the same time, but Dr. Richard S. Berry is good at running out your Medical Insurance Carrier. With a Small Lump or Pimple Dr. Berry wants to "Inject" it, with weekly office visits & Co-pays every week usually lasting for 2 1/2 Months. Note: If you have a Lump or Bump, & you feel it should be SURGICALLY REMOVED go to a SURGEON SKIN DOCTOR & don't waste your time with a Dermatology Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Richard S. Berry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Farsi

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1974)