Ratings for Dr. Moshe Katzenelenbogen

mis diagnosed me....went back 3 times and ended up being sick for 3 months.I had to go to other doctors.they could not y believe how I was misdiagnosed with an ovious sinus infection with bleeding.His staff is a bunch of stuck up untrained nasty girls.Worst doctor ever.he is an uncaring , uneducated robotshould have license removed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Katzenelenbogen has been our doctor for 20 years. I have not met a more caring and knowledgable doctor. We have seen may specialists who do not spend 1/2 the time that he does. He is very patient and gives you the time you need,which does not happen so often these days. His staff works together greatly with him. The waiting time can be long sometimes but well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

he has been my doctor for many years and i findhim to be extremely knowledgeable. he is an/eexcellent diagnostician and has treated myparents child and many of my friends who havealways been satisfied

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

this is a thorough and well informed dr with a terrific bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

AS STATED IN ALL HIS RATINGS,RUDE STAFF,HE HIMSELF THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL,MISDIAGNOSED MY WIFE WITH CANCER ,DESERVES TO BE TALKED TO BY THE PROPER GOVERNING BODY,I THINK HE SHOULD RETIRE,ONE OF THE WORST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF GOING TO.NEXT TIME TOTAL RESEARCH WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MY FAMILY USES A DOCTOR.THIS HAPPENE BECAUSE OF A FRIENDS STATEMENT REGARDING HIM AS BETTER THEN ANOTHE DR SHE HAD SEEN. HOPE NOBODY TREATS HIS FAMILY LIKE HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS,AVOID AT ALL COSTS............

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Kind caring and a good diagnostician, my husband and I moved from his area and we travel 100 miles for a visit with him. Hard to change doctor's when you move away!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Katzenelenbogen is an excellent diagnostician and extremely kind.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

My husband hurt his back. We called to get a prescription phoned in to the pharmacy. Staff said "We don't do that. Have the pharmacy call us". This is the only Dr. with this policy Pharmacy calls office 3 times. Office closes. Long story short - my husband does not get needed medication. Also, never got results of blood tests taken 2 weeks ago. Endless wait in waiting room & unprofessional, unfriendly staff. If you need urgent medical care, do not deal with this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2006

I found this MD to be rude, condescending and rough. The wait in his office was over three hours. His staff is dismissive and rude as well. A very negative experience was had by my family and a friend. Please avoid this "MD".

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. Moshe Katzenelenbogen's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1980)