Ratings for Dr. David Michael Adelson

Waited about an hour before he saw me. His nurse Kelly in rude and incompetent. Have waited 2 weeks for lab results. Call his office numerous times. He's always too busy to call back. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

This is the first time i received care so fast and so good. Dr. Adelson is been highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Adelson is one of the most impressive physicians I've ever met. His bedside manner is excellent, and his knowledge of dermatology is truly outstanding. He clearly went into medicine not to get rich but for the intellectual challenge of finding the best solution to his patients' problems. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been awaiting an appointment with dr. adelson for the last year about skin leisions that began on my breast and has now spread. they finally did a biopsy and again it came back inconclusive. this to me is very unsatisfactory. The nurse practioner i saw was very friendly, but again it was it was dr. adelson i was hoping to see. instead of making me another appointment to find out just what it could be they just gave me an antibiotic that again did not a thing. i wish to the good lord above someone could figure out what the he double hockysticks this crap could be.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I have seen several dermatologists in my time, and Dr. Adelson is one of the best. His staff is nice, friendly and punctual, and he was very attentive, easy to talk to, and he obviously knows what he's doing. I was in and out very quickly, but he didn't rush me when I had additional questions. See him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. David Michael Adelson's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare