Ratings for Dr. Beverly Marie Shafer

My experience with Dr. Shafer was a complete nightmare. I would seriously caution anyone considering going to her for surgery. She seems rushed, unsympathetic and at some points I felt like she was just down right mean. I don't think she had any bedside manner and zero empathy for what I was going through. She made multiple mistakes with my care. Its clear that its all about the money and nothing to do about caring for the patient. Keep looking for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Amazing doctor! I cannot say enough about her. I did my homework and consulted with 3 other PS. She was the one.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Always 45-60 min late for appointments. Had to schedule a second surgery to fix a mistake made during the first (and I was terrified the first time!). Wasn't told what to expect before surgery, so was shocked when I left the office with a long list of instructions and bandages on my face for several weeks. Horrible bedside manner. Don't bother showing up on time for appointments, they always make you wait for 45 min. Would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I recieved laser on my face. The outcome was just OK

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Very talented, thoughtful, and caring surgeon. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Shafer did my breast reconstruction surgery. Although she didn't explain things as thoroughly as I would have liked, I found her to be very thoughtful and caring. Maybe I should have asked more questions. When I woke up in post op, I vaguely remember her standing next to me, holding my hand. She has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone in need of the services which she provides.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

One of the most compassionate doctor's I've ever met. Genuinely nice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2006

Dr. Beverly Marie Shafer's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA