Dr. Mario O. Napoletano

Ratings for Dr. Mario O. Napoletano

Doesn't really listen. It's like he had his mind made up before he walked through the door. He was wrong, caused me more harm and then actually told me it was my fault that he was wrong.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Napoletano has been such a valued part of my mental and physical health. I have not had any negative experiences and if I thought he was being rude and questioned it, he explained the medical side of where he was coming from. Would highly recommend .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Napoletano has always been very helpful, accurate, considerate and I afraid to reach out to consult with other medical professionals.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The worst doctor I've ever the worst doctor I've ever seen. I don't think he knows what he is doing and communication is very bad.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I went in with a problem and left confused and scared. He was not helpful at all and seemed to have his mind made up before he met me. In fact I left with more problems then I came with.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Very rude and arrogant. Poor listener, dismisses my concerns and my diagnosis was inaccurate.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Mario is the best. He is extremely smart and uses very technical medical terms but makes sure you understand what they mean. Great doctor

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

He was very rude and was not helpful at all. After less than 10 minutes, he told me he had other patients waiting and he couldn't talk to me any more. He had his mind made up about what my diagnosis was before he even took the time to listen to me or take my history. I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Contrary to some of the other reports, I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Napoletano. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of his for 10 years, and he is the best general practitioner I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Napoletano has been my physican for a few years. I have always found him easy to talk to, helpful and interested in what I am telling him. He explains everything carefully, making sure I undstand everything.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Mario O. Napoletano's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)