Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Lygizos

All the doctors in this practice are knowledgable and very good. I favor Dr. Lygizos since he is who I saw first. He takes time and answers all questions. Also, have been able to get an appt. when I came down with sinus infection.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

My internist kept giving me same old antibiotics. Not improving, I took myself to this specialist I've known most of my adult life. He prescribed a nose rinse and an antibiotic no one else did. Finally at long last, I began to get well. He gave suggestions that no one else did. He's always been kind and caring and gentle. And add to that a wonderful diagnostician and a very able and capable surgeon who did for a family member's hearing what no one else could do. He is a remarkable doctor and anyone who sees him is lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

This is the first doctor to suggest removing my tonsils at the age of 21. I have had sore throats that were treated by a pediatrician and family physician for years with antibiotics about once a month. I had chronic strep throat. I haven't had strep since my tonsils were removed 5 years ago. Dr. Lygizos' partner returned my phone call quickly on a Sat. in which my doctor was off. He explained how to treat my infection, gave me some options and explained what to expect.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

The office is run like a meat market. If you call, you are hit with a menu of <seven> options. The doctor is rushed, and though polite in person, does not take time to explain things fully. Very difficult to get him to return phone calls. Called in a medicine to the pharmacy without proper instructions on how to take, and was unavailable to the pharmacist also.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. Nicholas A. Lygizos's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1981)

GHI