Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Weiss

This doctor has been a horror for years- Unfortunately, I had him deliver my baby more than 26 years ago- Due to his indifference to me when I reported problems via several phone calls I had a hemorraged at home due to retained placenta requiring an emergency "D&C". A few weeks later, the cycle repeated itself- I reported via telephone I was feeling terrible, pain in my left abdomen, etc- He ignored me- wound up in the hospital for a week with an abcess in my fallopian tube and a massive infection. When I sought treatment afterwards from another OB-GYN his only comment was "Dr Weiss has a county wide poor reputation"- I would avoid this doctor at all costs- I would think he should be retired at this point anyway- Look up his record on the state website- Many reported settlements for malpractice-

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr Weiss is very inpatient, rude and should be retired.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Horrible person. He wanted to hurt me and he did. It was the worst gynocological experience of my life. He used the speculum like a weapon. I was in pain for more than a week. Please stay away from this person for your own good.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Robert R. Weiss's Credentials

• Chinese

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1960)