You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Antoaneta Y. Balabanov

This doctor is very arrogant, never on time, hard to schedule an appointment. Dr. Balabanov does not know much about epilepsy and treatment of this illness.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Balabanov for about six years now and she is by far the nicest doctor I have ever had. She has a FANTASTIC bedside manner (I suggested she teach a class on bedside manner to med students), actually takes an interest in her patients lives and remembers what their interest are. She will actually talk to you on your level and not throw out medical terms that you won't understand which is always appreciated, because not all of us went to Med School. She seems to truly love her job and want the best for all of her patients. Most importantly she is not the type of doctor to rush out or be glancing at the clock. I wish she could be my doctor for everything she is truly the best!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

we saw doc. only once. She took her time answered all our questions and encouraged my daughter to call her anytime. We are very satisfied and look forward to seeing her again. Michelle Howard, Hammond In

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Balabanov took care of my daughter at Rush. She is by far the smartest,kindest physician I have ever met. She took wonderful care of my daughter who was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I highly and I mean highly recommend her. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Antoaneta Y. Balabanov's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=205544'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014