Ratings for Dr. Timothy W. Doyle

He's a great and caring doctor. His nurse is really nice and caring also!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Our family really likes him as our doctor. He knows us and askes how everyone is doing each time. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to give great care. I hope he stays as our doctor for many years to come !!! His nurse knows us all too. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Doyle and his nurse !!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Tim Doyle is a caring doctor. I wish all of my doctors took the time and cared as much. He is great.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

We have been treated by Dr Doyle for almost 13 years. We have never had a doctor that cares more than him ... you are never a "number" with him, nor does he treat and diagnos based on your insurance. I have given numerous referrals to his practice and always will!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

He has a wonderful manner that puts nervous patients at ease. My whole family feels comfortable with him because, as others have said, he listens - and that's rare. His hours are also very convenient for people who work - and that's rare, too.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Doyle is a great doctor very knowledgeable compassionate and helpful. He goes above and beyond what most doctors do now a days.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Doyle is so sweet. He is very informative when it comes to a diagnosis. He takes his time and doesn't make you feel rushed. I do have to point out that the receptionist is horrible. She is unfriendly, curt and unresponsive. She should not work with the public. I am very nice to all and I am just shocked when I go there and just do not feel welcomed at all. It's not just with me, I see how she acts when others are in there as well. But I think the doctor is great so I choose to overlook the politeness of the front staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

This doctor is a gem. He treats not just your symptoms but the whole patient. My family found him just by chance in 2002 because of a PPO insurance change. His personable and caring demeanor and equally compassionate staff puts a patient at ease, even when the news they are receiving isn't the best. His care, concern and professionalism is of the highest order. Kudos to you Dr. Doyle, you in my opinion are the standadrd that all doctors should strive to acheive. William R. Leon, Joliet, Illinois

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Great doctor!!! listens to you and doesn't ever rush you out of the office until you totally know whats going on. I would definitely recommend!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Timothy W. Doyle's Credentials

• Hindi

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a great and caring doctor. His nurse is really nice and caring also!"

May 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=205542'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 11, 2013