Ratings for Dr. Naynesh R. Patel

I really like him as a doctor, but the wait in the waiting room is too long and on top of that when you do go to a room you can be there an hour or longer behind closed door. I donot like that.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

He seems very knowledgable and I like having non-traditional options. The after hours urgent care is great. He's always very thorough about checking your chart for medications and is a big believer in regular physicals and annual tests; he clearly believes in preventative medicine. But he is ALWAYS late, usually very late, and he has taken personal calls on his cell during my exams on several occasions, which really irritates me, especially if I've been waiting an hour or more to get in. I think he's a good doctor, but being his patient requires a lot of patience and he's not the warm and fuzzy type who can make you forget the wait when you finally do get in.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I waited over an hour beyond my appointment time to see the doctor at my last 2 office visits. During my last visit I was the only one in the waiting room and I still waited over an hour past the appointment time to see the doctor. I advised the doctor that the pain in my kidney was sufficiently severe that I could not sleep at night. I left the office with pain in my kidney and a recommendation that I take advil for the pain. I will be looking for a new physician and have made an appointment with a urologist to try to get a better diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Is unconsiderate of patients time and is insensative to patient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Patel for many years and we both love him. Very knowledgeable, willing to go the extra mile & spend extra time explaining things. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Very indifferent. Does not keep appointments

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. Naynesh R. Patel's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1987)