Ratings for Dr. John L. Butsch

The best physician one could ask for, very thorough and dedicated. will do anything to help the patient recover correctly without added surgery

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Butsch operated on me in May. I cannot say I have ever met a more informed surgeon than he. The office staff is very pleasant, and Dr. Butsch goes above and beyond to care for his patients with the up most knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Butsch preformed several procedures on me several years ago. HE WAS THE MOST CARING, GIFTED, INSITEFUL, AND COMMUNICATIVE physician I have ever had. He always took care of me regardless if I was a sugerical patient or not, because he cares about his patient's health no matter what the circumstance is. He never made me feel as though what I was describing to him was " crazy or that cannot be " , as many doctors do who brush you with an eye roll. He works extremely hard, and remains friendly and a constant professional. Quite simply, Dr.Butsch is awsome.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Bessturgeon I have ever had. Really took the time to do quality follow-up and always very very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. John L. Butsch's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare