Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Olden

Like the person that said something about him talking about France...if he spent the same amount of time talking to me about my condition as he did about his sons in military school, things might have went better. I'm trying to get pregnant and was having hormone issues that prevented it - he told me he thought it'd be easier for me to get a puppy than have a kid. I can't stand it when doctors interject their personal comments/opinions in where they clearly or appropriately don't belong.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

He was on time, however that was all he had to offer as a doctor. He ran some tests and they came back normal. He told me to come back in and asked me all the same questions he asked the first time. Did not do what he said. They he told me he hopes the insurance company has a sense of humor because he is running alot of tests that will cost big bucks. Would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

This doctor spent more time talking about his trips to France than listening to me. He didn't take my complaints seriously and I felt I had to pull teeth with him to further examine me or run tests on me. Do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

This doctor listened, when no other doctor would!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Exceptional skills and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2005

Dr. Michael R. Olden's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal