Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Maselli

Poor customer service and front desk staff over charged me over 100 still have yet to get a refund two month after my visit. When I called office a month ago March 7th I left a message for Heather Jordan to get back to me. Still never received return call. This would not be an issue if I didnt have a 100 bill due from a business they use for blood work. Called a month after leaving the only person in management a message and was told it would be another week before my refund. The billing staff Ashley stated that the front desk wouldn't know what to bill me because they are unfamiliar with billing. So why are they collecting payments from your patients? When asked to speak to owner or another manager none was available except Heather the woman who cant even do her job by returning calls and proper staff training. Will never return which is sad because I found a Dr. There that I felt comfortable with

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Maselli. She was the opposite, rushing, being in hurry, treated me like a number, did not answer my questions. I guess she is different with those who goes to see her through friends or family.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Maselli is absolutely incredible! She just delivered my first son last month and I could not of been in better hands. She was patient and caring, the person you want by your side! She is wonderful for Obgyn checks as well, have been a patient for many years and she is definitely the doctor you want ;)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I've recommended Dr Maselli to my friends. I have found that she is not the typical doctor that is in a hurry to get out the door to the next patient, but instead genuinely takes the time to talk with you and makes sure to answer all of your questions. I have seen the other doctors within the office and just felt like a ticket number with them. Maselli has a wonderful bedside manner and I'll continue to recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Maselli is a great doctor. Very personable and truly cares. You are NOT just a number in her office. She completed a couple procedures and my last one was a vaginal hysterectomy. She did excellent! If anyone has questions wondering if she is a good doctor, she is excellent! She is the doctor you need to see with any OB issues! Can't thank Dr. Maselli enough for making me a new woman!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Wait time was minimal. Dr. Maselli was personable and caring. As I was a new patient, she took time to review my medical history and was genuinely interested.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Maselli is one of the most down to earth doctors. I speak to her as if she were a friend. She has a wonderful way to make you feel comfortable. I was other doctors at the practice who just didn't mesh well with my personality, but she definitely does!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I have been to another doc in this practice who was more interested in her own pregnancy (years ago) than trying to figure out why I was not getting pregnant. Because of that, I left this practice. I have recently come back to Dr. Maselli and love her! I most DEFINITELY would NOT see anyone else in this practice. Dr. Maselli is brilliant, understanding and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Arrogant without justification. The doctor to see at Carolina OBGYN is Dr. Gayle Richmond who is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

She is on time. She answered all my questions.She has excellent bedside manner and really cares about her patients.She is on top of everything and calls with results in a timely fashoin.She is one of the best at the best OB/GYN practice in the inlet.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Lisa R. Maselli's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Oxford