Ratings for Dr. Marc C. Sing

2 years of chronic neck pain gone within 2 weeks. Simply amazing. No words describe how happy I am about this. Highly recommend Dr. Marc to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I have never been to a chiropractor before yesterday. I have been having severe arm and neck pain for past 2 months. I have seen my regular doctor and also a neurologist. They told me I needed surgery to get my problem fixed. I thought I would never find any relief in any other way. I referred to Dr. Sing by a close friend who had nothing but wonderful things to say about his experience. I got an appointment the same day. He spent more than 1 hour with me just talking and listening. He listened to everything I said. He then examined the areas that hurt. He talked to me throughout his exam telling me what he was testing and evaluating. I was amazed by his bedside manner. At the end, he gave me his diagnosis, his treatment recommendations, and allowed me to choose how I wanted to approach my care. I walked into his office almost crying because my pain was so intense. I left feeling 50-60% better in 1 visit. I cannot say enough positives about him. Highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I went to Dr. Sing with the belief that he had a unique approach to my condition. After 18 months of treatment (and his recommendation of invasive medical treatment) I gave up. Not only was his treatment plan ineffective, his billing was in absolute chaos and appears to have been fundamentally fabricated. I have found a new chiropractor with whom I experienced measurable results within 4 months.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I loved how he was able for me to understand what the MRI report stated. As well as put what I had to do to get better very clearly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009