Ratings for Dr. Nancy E. Pecen

Horrible! Just interested in writing scripts and no follow up.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Our first meeting with Dr. Pecen - she said teens are "f-ing idiots". She actually said the real "f" word within 5 minutes of our first visit for my teen. She doesn't like teens, so why is she an adolescent doctor? Several more swears over the next couple visits and crazy, random discussions that don't make much sense. Becomes angry with patient if they don't respond to the meds she prescribes. We just about walked out the last visit as she was so curt and uncompassionate. If you love you child and are looking for caring, professional counsel - don't see Dr. Pecen.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I brought my medically disabled daughter to her since she was having behavioral problems in school. All this doctor did was talk about herself, ask my daughter questions she was not able to answer due to her low IQ, and wasn't at all interested in the details of my daughters disability, behaviors, and issues. I thought it was something we were doing wrong, but when I read all of these other comments, I knew right away I needed to change doctors immediately. What a helpful website!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Pecen is totally unprofessional and wasted our time. She was of no help what so ever. Do not see this Dr. if you are in need of help from anxiety/

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr Nacy Pecen is a great doctor whom I have been seeing for a year and a half now. She is very professional, knowledgeable and she has helped me greatly in my time in treatment with her. The staff at the clinic are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Pecen and Riverside Psychiatric. I suggest that you know what you are going to see her about and have any medical or psychiatric records available on your first appointment and have your questions written down before hand.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Nancy has done great helping me deal with P.T.S.D. I am coping far better now than when I started

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I took my 6 year old son to her for possible ADHD. Of course he could not sit still in her office, we think he has ADHD...THAT"S WHY WE WERE THERE!! She was so rude to him, telling him to sit down, sit still, stop fidgeting. He can't. THAT'S WHY WE WERE THERE! That was not the worst. He is adopted. She asked if I had any more children, I said "no". She said "oh, so you looked at him and said no more kids" OMG, I was praying to God the comment went over his head, but in the car ride home, he said "mom, is it my fault I don't have a brother or sister"? I was choking back tears explaining to him it is not his fault. The appointment was a month ago. He randomly will still ask me if it is his fault. She has scarred my already fragile child. I am beyond words.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Worst 20 dollars I could spend. On our first visit she told me she was going to let me choose what type of med to tae for my ADHD. So we tried all of them. Recently I stopped taking the ADD meds due to anxiety. THe anxiety remained and when I went to my appointment I was basically yelled at for feeling anxious by Dr Pecen. She expressed her frustration with my "constantly changing add meds"( which is what she told me to do). She cant diagnose anything and wants to get you out her office in 10 mins. She does talk about herself more than she talks about you-as the other reviewer mentioned. I always felt like I had to rehearse what I was going to say to her before I went in so that I could tell her what was going on in the 5-10 min window that she would see me. Find another doctor unless unless you have your meds figured out already.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Nancy Pecen is great. She knows her stuff. She is very considerate of patients when it comes to medications. She is against most benzos and addictive drugs which puts her ahead of most doctors. She has a certain spunk that makes you feel comfortable. Every visit is like a mini therapy session. I definitely recommend her if you are serious about getting better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Nancy E. Pecen's Credentials

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1972)