Ratings for Dr. Alan Luke

My daughter gave birth to a son through normal delivery in August 2014. Dr. Luke is extremely professional and quick in decision making. He is extremely friendly and does not mind answering questions. He seems to be a very nice person as well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

i have known dr. luke since i was 15 and am now 29yrs of age. He dilvered 3 out of 4 of my children. Dr. Luke is one of the best OBGYN and over all understanding and caring DR i ever met. I no longe see him and still have all positive to say. -Marni

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

First pregnancy with Dr. Luke. So far, so good! He is very attentive, very concerned and has excellent listening skills. He is patient and takes my questions seriously and answers throroughly. I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Way to many inconsistencies with this practice. There is "meeting the other M.D./RN Practitioner", and then there is being "shuffled" around because it's more convenient for YOUR M.D.'s schedule. Felt like making sure my copay was paid, was more important than my pregnancy. The best way I can describe him is: The better your insurance coverage, the better your care. Will be finding a new M.D. ASAP!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

The most kind, compasonate and caring doctors you will ever meet. He is there for YOU 100\%. I had some very serious issues with my final pregancy and he was by my side taking extreme care of me and my now new baby girl. He's number 1 in my book!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Alan Luke's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)