Ratings for Dr. Randall J. Schultz

Dr. Schults failed to diagnosed me properly and basically told me to stop working out. I told me I had tendnosis based on a MRI that was over a year old. He was very short with me and didn't seem to care that I needed to train for my job. I went and got another opinion from Dr. Richard Schram and the first thing he did was order a new MRI on my knee. It turned out I had a torn patella tendon and required immediate surgery. Dr. Schults is didn't seem to care for my health. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Schram for any knee or shoulder injuries. Dr. Schram is very smart, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr. Schulz was very arrogant and disrespectful to me because he thought I should heal faster than I was. I found him to be very dismissive of my complaints and he definitely lacked any concern beyond the fact that he had his guidelines for healing and if you don't meet them then YOU are doing something wrong. I switched doctors after a few visits and losing the stress of dealing with him definitely helped me feel better!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

This Doctor is the best, I have bulging discs,and Dr. Schultz is most helpfull, with shots, to take the swelling down and ordered physical therapy.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr Schultz is very straight forward and "in your face." He doesn't beat around the bush while treating you. I have seen him many many times and would see him again! I have herniated L5-S1 disc. There were many many tests and treatments done and I am pretty comfortable on a daily basis now. He's a good, knowlegeable doctor!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Doctor was rude, insulting, treated me with no respect. I went to see him because of a herniated L5 S1 disc. He said that I was a wuss and I was making the pain up.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2005

Dr. Randall J. Schultz's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental