Ratings for Dr. Peter D. Geldner

I had a very pleasant first visit with my Botox Nurse Injector, Carrie. She is very friendly, professional and knowledgable. I'll be back to The Geldner Center as their prices are very reasonable and staff are lovely and talented.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Took time and addressed all of my concerns. My surgical results were spectacular.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Breast reduction, tummy tuck and nose reconstruction after a horrific fall... The best... Tru artist

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great doctor! A fabulous listener! Beautiful result

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Horrible, negligent, destroyed my eye forever, as well as my vision, he's a wako

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Geldner is very approachable and an excellent surgeon. He is a doctor not a salesman and never pushes any procedure on you. The staff are friendly and professional. Everyone puts you at ease if you are getting Botox or there for a surgical consult. Sometimes you do have to wait past your appointment time, but I believe that we all tend to ask" just one more question", he never rushes you and is happy to answer any question you may have. He is a true artist with injectables also.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Geldner is extremely professional and has a great bedside manner. The entire staff is friendly and makes a patient feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Highly unethical business. I was charged $450 (to my insurance) without my knowledge or agreement. I went in for an initial discussion regarding their services and they had the audacity to charge me $450 for their sales pitch! Avoid this unethical business at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I went to Dr. Geldner for lipo, tummy tuck and to have my "chipmunk cheeks" removed. Best decision ever in my life. I'm 34 years old and I have the best body I've had since high school and I constantly get comments about the "bone structure" of my face. Dr. Geldner is kind, honest, and hilarious and I trust him. I made the mistake of going to a different plastic surgeon for additional lipo (in a different area) and the difference in skill and artistry was immediately apparent. The second doctor paid no care to where he left scars on my body, while Dr. Geldner ensured that his incisions were as unintrusive as possible. Dr. Geldner is also straight with you--he will not try and make a buck by pushing you to have surgeries you don't need. When I went back to him to shrink my butt, he was very candid: "Nope. You don't need it." That sort of honesty is so refreshing and I trust him completely. Patient for life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Don't waist your $$$$ on Dr.Geldner he is rude and arrogant and doesn't let you ask lots of questions if so he doesn't seem to like it. I know he's the Doctor but shouldn't get upset when you ask lots of questions especially if he's Anerican Board Certfied. He missed his chance with me and would even give him the chance to cut me. He's a SNOB AND SHOULD BE A LIT MORE UNDERSTANDING TO OTHERS CONCERNS AND LISTEN . PEOPLE BEWARE OF HIS ARROGANCE & RUDENESS!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Peter D. Geldner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)