Ratings for Dr. Usha A. Singhi

I have been going to this doctor for over 15 years and could not be happier. She is very caring and always listens.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She doesn't listen to her patients,very disoraganized.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My husband & I both have been patients of Dr. Singhi for over 10 years.She is knowledgeable and if she isn't sure she will tell you and send you to someone she is sure will know! She always knows who we are and about our history. Even when I ran into her out side of her office she walked up and asked me not only about myself but my husband too. She is amazing-a Doctor who truely care about her patients!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr Singhi is caring and compassionate, and listens well. I recommend her often,and her associates are very competent as well. My only problem is that her office has become very popular for obvious reasons, and it often takes a very long time for them to come to the phone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

Dr. Usha A. Singhi's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal