Ratings for Dr. David A. Dohse

ignorant new asst named Lindsey-nice dr terrible help wont be back-thanks for answering my questions-NOT

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr Dohse is very patient and always seeks to help with any medical problem. One of the Best !

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Dohse is an amazing doctor! I suffer from IBS. He has worked with me for many years with my IBS. He is caring, kind and very patient with me. Dr. Dohse takes the time to listen and always makes me feel comfortable talking about a touchy subject. He has changed my life! I have been going to him for about 15 years, he is also my parents doctor. As long as he continues to be a doctor, I will always go to him! I would highly recommend Dr. Dohse!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Dohse is the best doctor I have ever had. He puts you at ease and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

The doctor will take the time to sit and lishen to your problem and will get you results.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I feel Dr. Dohse and his staff are great. Dr. D treats my whole family I prefer him to a ped. for my kids any day. I have 2 children with developmental delays and he is patient and kind and treats them like "real people" that is hard to find in a doctor. If you ever have to wait for him it is because he spends so much personal time with the patients and I agree you never feel rushed or worse not listened to. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Dohse has been my doctor for 12 years. I trust him. He's recommended specialists when I've needed them. I hope to keep him as my main doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Dohse is an awesome doctor! He listens very intently and is very patient. He is helpful and seems as though he actually is concerned. He never makes you feel rushed in any way.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. David A. Dohse's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Homer Glen, IL